Cincinnati


Adi has a nice tidy apartment with lots of DVDs and a good TV.

Adi and Gautam are the great pair that assure the investigation is complete and satisfactory.  Adi is firm and focused:  "Don't bug me, Baba.  I know what I am doing.  And if I don't, I'll talk with Aii."

The Wright museum was fantastic.

So was the Mustang!

Last morning:  Suddenly at 4:30 am the lights go on and I realize Vijay is also wide awake.  His voice booms across the room and against the thin walls of Quality Inn Twin room.  "See Sanjay, I was just thinking, we will actually have to go to Adi's place and get the laundry.  Because I can't take a shower before that: No clean underwear.  So we can only return the Mustang after that.  And you will have to call them at 8 sharp to see if they will pick it up.  Otherwise we will have to go all the way and drop it.  And we will have to test your suitcase and see if it fits in the trunk.  Otherwise we may have a problem in Miami"  Suddenly, as we were stuffing my suitcase in the trunk, I realized Vijay not only thinks miles ahead but that we had downgraded the topic of tension but not the the habit.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, sanjay uncle you have done a great job with the blog. im quite impressed with the amount of content you have on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adi, Thanks. Yours is the first comment. I still have to get the sequencing straight. But more so, I need your pictures and comments on the "Friends" and other sections.

    ReplyDelete