After a great run through I-75 on our Corvette, the XM Radio narrating "Morroco" by Dietrich herself, we had arrived in another world. What a world! The thought took us miles away from the moonlit road. The time was WWII; the space: Florida, with Indians listening to a story of Americans fiddling in the Middle East. Surely something must give!
Anna Maria
After a great run through I-75 on our Corvette, the XM Radio narrating "Morroco" by Dietrich herself, we had arrived in another world. What a world! The thought took us miles away from the moonlit road. The time was WWII; the space: Florida, with Indians listening to a story of Americans fiddling in the Middle East. Surely something must give!
Labels:
Landing Point
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi from Anna Maria Island
ReplyDeleteBlogging is not easy work. Wondering if anyone sees my blog if they will let me know. Why don't I see Con Suegros ? I think I figured it out. Thanks.
Posted by elegantgem at 1:21 PM 0 comments